Did you know…
- Seventy-five percent of an individuals health after the age of forty is dependent on what that person has done to his or her genes, not the genes themselves.
- It has been said that our genes load the gun but our habits pull the trigger.
- Americans take an average of 25 Million pills an hour.
- Most people make their health decisions out of fear.
- There is no healing force outside the body.
- Some people don’t do well simply because they don’t feel well.
- Your health affects everything you do and everyone you know.
- Sodium fluoride is a highly toxic by-product of aluminum production and can destroy the enzymes that make vitamins work in your body.
- If you take care of your stomach the first 50 years, it will take care of your the last 50 years.
- The Doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the prevention and cause of disease.
I hope you have enjoyed the above Health Facts.
Call today… 513-791-8110
Yours in Health, Naturally!