Omega 3 fats are essential. Most Americans get enough Omega 6 and 9 foods like butter and animal products. But they are deficient in Omega 3 fats. Examples of these fats are flaxseed, almonds, walnuts, salmon, tuna and other cold water fish. Good fats are vital for health.
Below are a few of the benefits of Omega 3 fats.
- Boost the immune system.
- Carry and store fat soluble vitamins A, D, E, & K.
- Healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Reduce food cravings.
- Can lower cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Are required to build hormones that assist in the treatment and prevention of PMS and other hormonal problems.
- Are an excellent source of energy.
Call today… 513-791-8110
Yours in Health, Naturally!