My name is Dr. Edward Gould, I would like to briefly tell you about my philosophy as a physician. First and foremost, my commitment has always been focused on one thing, Quality Patient Care. It is my belief, that the doctor patient relationship is critical when it comes to dealing with health problems. I’m dedicated to building a relationship with each of my patients, so that I can fine-tune my treatment to their individual needs. Today’s health care arena offers many choices, if you choose my office; you will be educated, informed and respected.
Is to make every effort to do whatever is necessary so that everyone I come in contact with has the opportunity to have their spine checked, cared for and to receive preventative spinal care so that they may live the longest, healthiest and most active life possible. Everyone deserves Chiropractic.
- Undergraduate: Miami University
- Graduate: Life Chiropractic College
- Physical Therapy: Brenau College
My Board Certifications:
- Basic Science Certification
- Clinical Competency Certification
- Physical Therapy Certification
- Radiology Certification
- Nutrition Certification
My License and Practice:
- Licensed in the State of Ohio In private practice from 1988 to the present.
- Address: 9707 Kenwood Road ~ Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
- Telephone: 513-791-8110
- Directions: Map